Content Marketing Strategy and Planning
It would be misleading to believe that the importance of content only emerged with the discovery of the Internet. The concept of content represents the stories that have been told for thousands of years, the songs that have been sung, and every form of written, auditory, and visual element that is created in a particular context. Therefore, it should be emphasized that “creating and publishing content is a habit inherent in human nature that is passed down through generations.” From this point of view, it is not necessary to have extraordinary skills to do content marketing. However, there are many rules to follow when creating and distributing “useful content.” In summary, randomly created content does not fall within the scope of content marketing and does not add value to your brand.
Especially when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO) and creating visual and textual content for social media accounts, brands come across the concept of content and start researching topics like “What is content marketing?” The information gleaned from research is often theoretical in nature, and when you set out to apply it to your own brand, you find that you need a wealth of knowledge and experience.
The most significant mistake in Content Marketing is to act independently of the Inbound Marketing philosophy. Simply sharing the content you produce on social media channels, uploading it to your blog, or sending it to friends and family via messaging apps may seem appropriate for Content Marketing, but it will not lead to the achievement of your goals. Therefore, creating landing pages, delivering the audience the content they need at the right time, positioning content in line with your conversion goals, optimizing your conversion rates, and developing content that aligns with search engine discovery criteria is essential to the success of your Content Marketing efforts. On the other hand, Performance Marketing, which is not considered part of Content Marketing, helps your content reach more people, collect more leads that meet your conversion goals, and convert that content into sales.
Services Included in the Content Marketing Strategy and Plan
At Siu Digital, we create Customer Journey and Content Maps based on the goals of the brands we serve. To ensure that brands achieve the most efficient conversions, we prepare and continuously update and improve the Content Marketing Strategy and Plan throughout our service. The following services are included in the Content Marketing Strategy and Plan:
- ZDefining Brand Objectives
- ZEstablishing Relevant KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) based on the Objectives
- ZAnalysis of Target Groups, Channels and Competitors
- ZDefinition of Brand Story and Message
- ZContent Production Capacity and Analysis of Content Types to be Produced
- ZAnalysis of Content Consumption Periods and Content Publishing Schedule
- ZMarketing Plan and Optimization
The Outputs You Will Have When You Engage our Content Marketing Strategy and Plan Services
- ZKeywords, Headings, Content Marketing Strategy, and Content Types needed for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- ZConceptual work, Content Marketing Strategy, and Consultation for content that can be distributed via E-newsletters or Email Automation
- Z3-month / 6-month Content Marketing Timeline
- ZConsultation and Execution of Landing Page and Lead Generation Campaigns
Schedule a Video Call with Our Brand Representative
If you would like to receive detailed information about our Content Marketing Strategy and Plan service, you can schedule a 15-minute video call with our expert.