Clarification Text on Processing and
Protection of Personal Data
Clarification text on processing and protection of personal data
As Siu Digital Production and Technology Inc. (“Siu Digital” or “Siu”), we are aware of your personal information’s importance. In this context, this Clarification Text has been prepared and presented to you in order to inform and enlighten you within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and other relevant legislation.
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data aims to regulate the obligations, procedures and principles to be compliance by real and legal persons who process personal data primarily to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially to maintain privacy while processing the personal data. Accordingly, this clarification text is prepared for the purpose of fulfilling the legal clarification obligation according to Article 10 of the Law and submitted to the visitors of the website (www.siu.com.tr) for their information and evaluation.
Sui Digital as a Data Controller as per the Article 3 of Law No. 6698 and the information of the contact person who can be contacted regarding the processed data is presented below:
Trade Name: Siu Digital Production and Technology Inc.
Address: Gulabibey Mah. Nurettin Bey 2nd Sk. No: 6/3 Merkez/Çorum
Mersis Number: 0772072006400001
Communication Officer: Gökhan Ertek
Email: [email protected]
METHODS OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To benefit from the services on our website via the web/internet site named https://www.siu.com.tr, to fill out the General Application Form (“Join the Siu Crew” tab), to fill out the form in the talent pool tab, to apply for newsletter registration, to fill out a contact form, to receive offers, to fill out a form on Siu social media accounts (form advertisement) and to request informative electronic messages to be sent to you, you share with Siu Digital;
- Name and surname, date of birth,
- Contact information such as phone number, city of residence, residential address, e-mail addresses, etc.,
- Evaluation information (Job title, educational background, occupation, specialization, experience, place of employment, foreign language knowledge and level, graduation, curriculum vitae, information on certificates and course participation, information on scholarships and awards, etc.)
- Social media accounts (LinkedIn, website and others)
- Bank Account Information.
It is collected and processed by Siu Digital automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of the data recording system.
LEGAL REASONS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected;
– To provide you with the services provided by our Company, to fulfill the requirements and legal obligations within the scope of the Relevant Laws and Legislation, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, and to comply with the information retention, reporting, information, audit and other obligations stipulated by the legal legislation,
– It is directly related to the establishment and performance of the Agreement and it is necessary to process your personal data that you have shared in accordance with the Agreement,
– Storage of job application files received by our company and data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
– Contacting you by phone or e-mail in order to fulfill your purposes of filling out forms and making applications via the website and social media accounts,
– to provide information on current developments, news, updates, job postings, advertising and promotion a matches will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
Other than this information, data regarding your visitor movements on the website, such as your
frequency of visits to the website and the times of your visits, can be collected anonymously without personal information, with the aim of analyzing the movements and preferences of the visitors, and your personal data collected at will also be used anonymously in the R&D (research-development) project carried out within ODTÜ Teknokent.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data processed by Siu Digital for the above purposes; limited to the above purposes, business and solution partners, advertising agency, legally authorized public institutions and organizations (SSI, Tax Offices, General Directorate of Security, Ministry of National Defense, etc.), judicial and administrative authorities, Personal Data Protection Authority, Ministry of Finance, Tax Offices, Information Technologies and Communication Authority, Ministry of Industry and Technology.), Judicial and Administrative authorities, Public legal entities such as the Personal Data Protection Authority, Ministry of Finance, Tax Offices, Information and Communication Technologies and Communications Authority, Ministry of Industry and Technology, Companies and private legal entities from which Siu Digital receives support, consultancy and other services or cooperates or is a project/program/financing partner, and private law legal entities due to legal obligations and within the framework of legal limitations, within the framework of the conditions for the transfer of personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. In addition, your personal data will be shared with the third parties mentioned in this article only to the extent necessary and within the scope of their interest.
PERSONAL DATA BELONGING TO THIRD PARTIES
In the event that you share with us the information of third parties, including your family members, informing them and obtaining their explicit consent if required by law are your responsibility and, in this context, no claim can be made against Siu Digital and Siu Digital will be held free from all claims regarding third party data breach.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE METHOD, DURATION AND PRECAUTIONS
Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media and stored for the period required for the processing purposes stated in this clarification text and by considering the periods specified in the Law and other legislation. In case of the expiration of the periods, the data is deleted, anonymized, or destroyed in accordance with the Law.
Your personal data is protected in full compliance with all technical and administrative security controls and precautions and the information security standards and procedures.
According to Article 11 of the law, as a Personal Data Owner, you have the right to:
- to be informed on whether your personal data are processed or not,
- to obtain the related information if your data is processed,
- to learn the reason for processing your personal data and whether these are used according to
- to know the third persons in the country or abroad to whom your data are transferred.
- to request for correcting of your personal data if these are processes incompletely or
incorrectly and request for notifying about this transaction of third parties whom your personal data has been transferred.
- to request your personal data to be deleted, wiped away or anonymized if the reasons which
for their processing are destroyed although these have been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law and other relevant laws and request for notifying about this transaction of third parties whom your personal data has been transferred.
- to object to arising of a result against you by exclusively analyzing your processed data
through automated systems.
- to claim compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
In relation to the exercise of the above-mentioned rights, [email protected] kep address, belonging to Seçkin Azapcı, the contact person of the Company is; You can send your written request to the address “Mustafa Kemal Mah. METU Teknokent Met Yerleşkesi CoZone Çankaya/Ankara” by e-mail from [email protected] e-mail address or by other methods specified in the Law, including your explanations about which right / rights you request to use.
Pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 13 of the Law, responses to your applications submitted to Siu Digital will be delivered to you in writing or electronically as soon as possible depending on the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest from the date your request is received by Siu Digital.
It is mandatory to be included below information in your application;
- Name – surname
- Wet-ink signature, mobile signature and/or secure electronic signature
- For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. identification number, nationality for foreigner’s passport number or identification number, if any.
- Domicile or workplace address based on notification
- E-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any.
- Statement of claim
In addition, we would like to remind you that as the data owner, you must also attach the information and documents which related with your request to your application. Besides, if you send us a copy of your ID, please black out all other information apart from your first and last name and address. When sending copies of the ID card, please make a note on the copy of the ID as following: “This is a copy”.
We also remind you that if your application requires any cost, you may be charged the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
For more information, please visit https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens/my-rights_en and https://sikayet.kvkk.gov.tr/