Covid-19 Measures on the Way Back to Work: A Successful Internal Communication Case from OYAK
- ZVideo Production
Services We Provided
- Video Production
- ^Promotional Film
- ^Animation Film
How We Started?
After listening to the brand’s expectations, we worked diligently on many details, from determining the type of content to create to converting the existing text into a video voiceover script. After deciding on the two-dimensional motion graphics technique as the style for the video production, we decided to incorporate the cut-out technique to allow the staff to identify themselves by adding two-dimensional characters and small character animations to the film. To this end, we created two different versions of the animation film for two different audiences. One version was created without factory or production scenes for white-collar office workers, and the other version contained all the scenes for blue-collar workers in these fields.
What We Did?
Once the characters and scenes were prepared for animation, we began animating the scenes according to the pace of the voiceover script. Throughout the process of creating the storyboards and basic animation, we worked closely with OYAK officials and obtained approvals at all intermediate stages to ensure efficient progress. After preparing the character and scene animations, the flow was completed by adding opening, closing, and cover animations. Finally, the audio was mixed, including background music to underscore the voiceover and foley work in concert with the animation, and the video was completed.
- ZCompetitor and market analysis, voiceover script implementation and storyboard creation
- ZCharacter design for use not only in the film, but also in printed information materials and signposts
- ZScene and environment designs in vector illustration style
- ZAll animation work, including two-dimensional kinetic typographic animation, cut-out animation, opening, closing, and cover animation, and motion graphics
- ZVoiceover recording in Turkish with a narrator, sound mixing including background music and foley
- ZCreation of two separate versions of the animation film for white-collar and blue-collar workers
- ZThe animation film "Covid-19 Measures on the Way Back to Work" was viewed by more than 35,000 OYAK members.
- ZA 90% success rate was achieved in raising awareness about the internal pandemic and infection prevention methods.
- ZThe measures mentioned in our animation film were implemented within the organization and employees were encouraged to follow the measures.
- ZThe organization's awareness of the pandemic and infection prevention measures was effectively communicated to employees and all stakeholders.
- ZThe animation film continues to be posted on internal screens so that new employees and visitors coming to OYAK can consider the measures to ensure healthy operations.